It doesn't matter if you're starting out or if you've been on the road longer.Send your resume and join the team email@example.com
Nordika do Brasil Consultoria Ltda is seeking an Instrumentation Engineer to our offices in São Paulo.
We are looking for an Instrumentation Engineer who can work in medium to large sized projects, with focus on Basic and Detail Design. You are going to work together with our senior and lead engineers. Intensive travelling must be expected – depending on the project.
- Solve tasks independently, complexity according to experience
- Ensure change to the scope of work are bought to the attention of the project management
- Ensure quality/review and compliance with codes and regulations of own work
- B.Sc. In Engineering
- Must be able to work in English spoken, read and written
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Experience on industrial projects is a must
- Office Package, AutoCAD, REVIT MEP is a must
Interested contact: Electrical/Instrumentation Coordinator, Mr. Tiago Godoy E: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordika we offers a highly international engineering environment, with large possibilities to take responsibility, develop and advance. An open work environment with a team including some of the best international specialists within their fields. Nordika is a Danish company following the culture of Denmark and Brazil