Are you the BIM Manager we are looking for?
Nordika do Brasil Consultoria Ltda is seeking a BIM Manager to our offices in São Paulo.
We need a BIM Manager who can work in small, medium and large sized projects. With focus on Conceptual, Basic and Detail Design. You are going to work together with our senior and lead engineers. Intensive travelling must be expected – depending on the project.
- Solve tasks independently, complexity according to experience
- Ensure change to the scope of work are bought to the attention of the project management
- Ensure quality/review and compliance with codes and regulations of own work
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. In Architecture or Engineering
- Must be able to work in English spoken, read and written
- 5-10 years of experience within the discipline
- Advanced level on AutoCAD, Revit Architecture and MEP, Plant 3D and Navisworks
- Experience on design of project libraries and objects
- Experience on interdisciplinary clash reports
- Experience on projects with 3D, 4D and 5D
- Experience on Virtual Reality Tools
Interested contact: Operations Director Flavio Luiz Lisboa. M: +55 (11) 9 4537-0304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordika we offer a highly international engineering environment, with large possibilities to take responsibility, develop and advance. An open work environment with a team including some of the best international specialists within their fields. Nordika is a Danish company following the culture of Denmark and Brazil.